Friday, June 5, 2009


The one-millionth Volvo bound for the US market comes off the production line in February, a silver 240 wagon. Volvo is now the biggest imported brand in the United States.

In the course of the year, the Dutch state increases its stake in Volvo Car BV to 70 per cent. Volvo retains the remaining 30 per cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment